Bully Dog 53102 RFI Cold Air Intake Fits 07.5-10 GM 6.6L Duramax
The GM LLM RFI™ system is designed as an enclosed system and fits '07.5-'09 6.6L LMM GM Duramax engines. Our enclosed systems are designed with a few simple goals in mind: keep hot air out of the air intake stream, make sure systems seal tightly up to cold air sources from within the engine bay, accommodate a high flow cotton gauze air filter, and improve the look of the engine bay with a great looking intake. By following these simple goals we are able to provide colder air and more air to the engine. Thus providing better performance than a stock intake; the resulting benefits are improved fuel economy, more horsepower and torque, lower cost of ownership than some stock air intakes, and an upgraded look to engine bay. This system adds 10+ hp and 20+ lbs.ft of torque to your Duramax.
Injection Molded intake design
These all new injection molded air intakes are the result of over one year of blood, sweat, and tears. Bully Dog knows that anything worth doing is worth doing right so we have taken the time to design our new intakes to the highest standard. The injection molded intake design is engineered around three key concepts: Performance, Aesthetics, and Usability.
• Engineered with machine like precision
• Targets Cold Air Sources
• Includes High Flow Cotton Gauze Filter
• Highly Durable and Light Weight Material
• Excellent Heat Insulating Properties
• Laminar Shape Promotes Air Flow
• Seamless Installation
• Precision MAF Sensor Mounts
• Easy to use snap fit tubes
• Fast and Easy Installation, 30 Minutes or Less
• Removable Lid for Air Filter Maintenance
• Quick Release Chrome Lid Latches
• No Mechanical Experience Necessary
This toolbar allows you to have direct access to diesel performance parts. Search by the make and year of your truck. If you know the exact part name you are looking for integrated search box. It also allows you to be logged into your Gmail account which allows you to be alerted when any email comes through.